Friday, March 21, 2008

Word Tundra

I just realized that I don't post too many words too much of the time. I guess I am more of a "feel it" than "read it" type of squirrel....though I like to write...
and read....
We digress. Here are some random photos I came across when cataloging my fathers extensive slide collection. Seeming that I am a semi-only child; my sister is a mere 14 aka: digital but, I live in the slides. Ill share some as I locate the tiny me's sandwiched between Stonehenge and the Swiss Alps. The following tender moments are brought to you by Craig (the dad)
Photobucket
My mother and I at Seaside.

Photobucket
My mother straight up lovin' me.

Photobucket
I think it might have been Field Day at school 1981.

Photobucket
I wore an outfit similar to this last week. I was all dress up fancy (and pantless?) for the Christmas village.

This one is more of a sociological study. Observe father subject A.
Observe father subject A's choice of attire.
Photobucket

Lets zoom in for a closer look....
Photobucket
Kudos Dad! Way to knock up that super cute chic in the red hotpants AND dress however the fuck you want.
I have a strange sensation in my chest....
I think it might be pride.

No comments: