Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pause

I am working on getting a photo of my Holga but, I have had much preperations to do to get ready for the inpending adventure. Then, I accidently bought two other cameras (bringing me up to 5 in my to pack stack that may or may not get narrowed down...3 that are a must for Japan).
Were offtrack already.
Anyhow, I thought I would share about how bad a always wanted a brother or sister growing up. I was an only child until I was 18 years old and it was lonely and I read a lot. I never learned a lot of things ya'll learned from sibling interaction. One the flip side- I never had anyone dangle spit over my face. I think I would have traded.
Behold! When I was 18 my dad had a baby with his wife. I remember everything about the morning she was born. I had a hazelnut soy latte at Starbucks.
My sister is now 14 and she is so super great and racking up the bonus points quick. She's endlessly more outgoing and athletic. She is brutally honest, snotty as hell, a good student, and has great sense in shoes.
Since I broke up with Myspace eons ago, Eric had to hook me up but...
"hey, did you see what your sister wrote about you in the Heroes
section of her MySpace?"

she is the best sister ever she understands everything and i can tell
her anything and i kno i can trust her she will never tell my secrets
and i kno she'll be there for me no matter what! she always makes me
laugh and shes so awesome to hang out with im so glad shes my
sister!!!!

That my friends is why the baby Jesus created Unicorns.
That made Jude worth waiting 18 years for.

The end.

6 comments:

doro said...

How sweet! Stuff like that makes up for all of the annoying things that bros/sisters do.

Average Squirrel said...

I'm sure your brothers had a heyday with you... Probably stole your hairspray, roller skates, and stuff. At least they played Xanadu with you.

doro said...

Hell, we can all quote any line of Grease at the drop of a hat!

Average Squirrel said...

I or II?
Probably both. You probably made them sing the songs from II that you hate-
Like, "Lets do it for our Country"..
My favorite is in that one song where the one that looks like Sean Austin sings..."He wears a pair of goggles like a man from outer space" and then Michael flies over the hotrod. I get that song line stuck in my head all the time. Over and over. Shooter McGavin is in that too.

Maybe I should consider deleting this post. It is walking a fine line.

dr.pipe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dr.pipe said...

link work?