Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rawr...

Money doesn't mean that much to me but, unfortunately it sure helps you do what you want to do. I wanted so badly to go to the Melvin's show tonight. I mean pretty fucking bad. I missed out last time, I REALLY wanted to go, and was too broke to do it. It is simply not fair. I deserved to go. Period. It is there 25th celebration and I am crying. Literally.
I want to go so fucking bad it's kinda making it the worst day EVER.
Ok, Maybe the worst in quite a while.
Still though, I am slamming the door.
I am telling you to suck it.
I am going to grumble all the way into my bed and fester with my hate for the night.
This flic about an existentialist dog turd seems appropriate.
Yep that's right...
I am 140lbs of sneering disdain.
Fuck off, Money.
Fuck off, Concerts.
Fuck off, Asshole.
Stop pretending to be so awesome, turn yourself around, and prance on back to bullshit land where you belong.

(UPDATE)
First, that God damn poop movie made me laugh my ass off.
THEN, I cried like a little bitch at the end.
It was beyond expectations of fantastic. The model in the final scene is sublime.
In a battle between the Best of the Worst Movie-Off for this weekend. The charming emo poop is going to give Jon Mikl Thor a run for his money.
Still though.... fuck off.

4 comments:

doro said...

what was the poop movie?

Average Squirrel said...

It was called Doggy Poo. YOu should be able to click on "existentialist dog turd" and it will take you there.
Well, it will take you to the description at least.

doro said...

Wow!

Average Squirrel said...

It's doo-doo, Baby.