Friday, July 17, 2009

Cheesus Christ

I am going to go ahead and give the Grilled Cheese Grill a score of 9 out of 10 (They are only getting a 9 due to lack of A/C for me to dine in).
I recommend throwing on your fat pants, putting ass to car, and start heading over there right now.
Painted buses, open late, dance parties, and fat girl food make this little place a winner in my book.
Behold....
The Cheesus Burger.
Two grilled cheese sandwiches kick your normal bun square in the balls.
In one, grilled onions and cheese.
The other holds pickles and cheese.
They cradle your burger and fixin's in a way that is so wrong that it goes full circle into a thing of beauty that any Portland fatty like myself can properly worship.
If you need to take it to level 11 and you are a professional person of girth-
have them insert bacon and/or fried egg and/or potato chips.
The Cheesus

P1011710
Makes you want to weep a little bit in the fetal position, huh?

2 comments:

doro said...

As a professional fat girl, I have to say that the burger is delicious!

Average Squirrel said...

That was a good call, Doro. Bonus points issued.