Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear, Honey

Since I will be out when you get home from work tonight, I wanted to let you know...
I did our laundry.
P1010310

I made you some sweet nuts. They're delicious like you (smiley face).
P1010350

Unfortunately, I straight up 3rd degree burnt myself. Whoops.
P1010325

But, I managed to write you a little poem anyway.
P1010365

I made you sesame ginger pork loin, pine nut & garlic cous-cous, and greens for dinner. It will be waiting for you whenever you get home.
We've got sparkling blueberry juice if your feeling fancy.
P1010301

For desert, there are two different types of brownies. I wasn't 100% sure of your style so, I have options for hot fudge or raspberry sauce.
P1010332
Oh come on now... You KNOW I'm not a fucking novice at this-
The ice cream is in the freezer.

You work pretty hard so, don't worry about the dishes.
I done did that shit hours ago.
P1010320

Yeah, I got you a few little presents also. So what? I like you. They are trinkets of affection. Go ahead and open them. You know you want to see what inside that shit.
P1010347
P1010343
P1010341
P1010338
(I made that little nest from branches outside the house. Cute huh?)

I even managed to finish up this super precious dress for myself. It's made out of some of the best fabric in the world because I'm tactile like that.
P1010351

I hope work went alright today. Miss you.

Snuggles,

Jessica

P.S. I put the leftovers in the fridge for your lunch tomorrow.
P1010312

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you could pull it together! Looks Awesome!! love, nome

Average Squirrel said...

You make the grocery store (and life) a treat, Nome.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did all that for me. It was really sweet and thoughtful and really that's all I want for Christmas. I had a really hard day,so to see you spent all that time on me was just a wonderful feeling. I also enjoyed all the beautiful little gifts and you look absolutely stunning in your new dress, muffin. I will kill you in your sleep for your pretty red Fluevogs though. Sweet dreams. xo
Em