Monday, December 21, 2009

Tellement Obscurité

Here we find ourselves with no moon and a solstice on our hands. It's blacker than the blackest black times infinity, for sure. In honor of that and the fact that my raging headache is keeping me awake, I started working on the designs for an entire Flamenco themed burlesque performance and costume for that song over there on my twitubmlr. Let's see what I can do with it.
I think filling the house with feathers again is inevitable.
Maybe it's my ritualistic way of attempting to allure sunshine and springtime back into our good graces. People used to sacrifice up the lives of babies and virgins and shit for that so, I do realize that my offering is pretty fucking lame.
I'll still give it 100% though because I am pretty sick of this darkness.
burnt

No comments: