Monday, August 10, 2009

This is just a tribute

Sally Rand tribute fans are now complete. Pretty, pretty, pretty. I adore them.
They make me feel like a snow princess when I dance around my room and then, when I emerge from my own little femme fatal world, they have made me feel so womanly I kinda want to cook a man a delicious meal.
Here I was just days ago, lamenting being a female...
my beautiful fans have gone and changed that.
They make me love being a girl.
My Pretty Fans
You can click my photo and see some pretty blurry pictures of them all out. I'll try for some more when I get a chance later.
Halloween is breathing down my neck...

5 comments:

Trace said...

You are so stunning!
I also need to confess that I kept a napkin that you left on your plate this weekend.
lol
God, that sounded really bad.
You wrote on it and I found it particularly poignant in my current endeavors so, I stuck it to my cork board of inspiration.
I hope you don't mind.

Average Squirrel said...

What did it say?

Trace said...

"Their thoughtless exchange I am sure meant nothing to either on of them but, to me it reflected that probably none of our moments were ever sacred.
No memory coveted for its brilliance.
No tenderness shared kept close for someday when we find ourselves empty.

Instead those which were once cherished by you are seeded out to someone else's someone else until you find your meaning in that frozen place to become barely more than a whisper.
Given until the memory no longer belongs to the two in which it was shared.
Given until you no longer want it.

Within their thoughtless exchanged they undid so much."

I love it. I love it even more on a napkin.

Average Squirrel said...

Your more than welcome to keep it.
I am sure it is happier to have found a home than to have gone into the rubbish :)

Average Squirrel said...

Oh Yeah, I meant to say that Ill try to remember what that was from. Some book over there.