Friday, October 16, 2009

Germs, Witchcraft, & Bear Punching... Oh My!

Today everyone's work week draws to a close and a fresh one starts for me. I spent the majority of this week infested with germs, sleeping, and (as usual) watching assloads of awesomely bad movies. I thought I would take this opportunity to present this weeks Hulu's Horribly Awesome Movie Awards....
Tokyo

The award for "Everybody hates me because I'm the fat ugly one" goes to....
The Spell.
A loose Carrie knock-off featuring over brushed hair, half-assed teenage angst, a super young Helen Hunt, and editing so poor you have no clue whats happening.
Yikes!

The winner of the "It's unbelievable that I didn't hate this fucking movie" is...
Trolls 2.

The "Sweet Satan, this movie just might kick ass" award is bestowed upon...
At the Earth's Core
Really bad props charm me (bonus points if shag carpet is involved).

Winner of the "Holy Shit, is that Tom Selleck?" award is...
Daughters of Satan
No one is going to argue a movie with a tagline like "A secret cult of lust-craved witches torturing with fire and desire."
That PLUS a pampered mustache equals awesome and you fucking know it.

The "Your husband is a total dick" winner clearly is
Terror in the Haunted House

This brings us finally to what currently stands as the Grand PooBah of the ALLLLLLL the worst movies yet created.
It purely exists to make me pee my pants.
Kudos for hilarious over dubbing, super-tarded storyline, weapable soundless editing, AND for punching a bear in the face...
Mr. "Arnold Strong" in Hercules in New York

Well done, Sirs.
Amazing.

No comments: