Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whoa Nellie

The decals turned out so much better than I could have ever dreamed. They lay almost flush with my crap and look so much like they actually came as part of it. Any inconsistencies that you see are just dust/lighting issues.
They are neurotically perfect.
I am beyond thrilled.
A biggin' for my caplet...
Caplet II

One for my raygun holster...
Holster
Holster up close and personal

and my boots kick so much ass I don't even know what to say.
My Boots

Who has space purpose now?
I sure as fuck do.

6 comments:

Justin @ SiempreLaLuna said...

Holy shit, that looks awesome!

doro said...

Dude! That looks rad!

Average Squirrel said...

Yeah!!!!!
It is actually the stuff that you use to make business signs that go on glass. Like the word "attorney" or "private detective" on a door. The machine that does it is wild, Man.

I was feeling a bit burnt out but, positive feedback fuels my mission. Thank you.
I super appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I found your thingy..mighty entertaining on such a rainy day. You are such a hot and sexy talented beauty!

Anonymous said...

Amore...vieni a Italia con me! Siamo amici per sempre! Ciao E' tanti baci!

Average Squirrel said...

Grazie, il mio amante.