Sunday, October 18, 2009

The vinyl touches

It was brought to my attention that I cannot just be out in space without a purpose. Insignias obviously provide you some purpose for doing whatever it is that you are doing. Without one, my costume is just some broad from the future's past out in space. With one, I become some broad from the future's past out in space on business.
In vinal, S'il vous plait
Photoshop and I had to create something verily simple because this will be made into a thin, super shiny, black vinyl decal-esque sticker (with the white being transparent). I wanted it to be semi stereo typical so that you may feel like you have seen it somewhere before... yet haven't.
I will have one (about 4x4) on my clear vinyl caplet and then on the outside of both my boots (about 2x2).
If it blows, please holler at me now before the poor boy goes crazy on the $1,000,000 special vinyl decal creating robot machine.

No comments: