Thursday, June 11, 2009

Be Kind Rewind

Fuck. I am just going crazy out of my mind with the lack of Japan in my days where there MOST CERTAINLY should be some Japan. It's just killing me. KILLING ME.
So, my plan is to gather all the money I have and can find on the floor/couch/car/New Mexico Pig piggy bank. I am going to put it in a sandwich bag and jog it all the way up to the Wamu. It's going into my special saving account just for Japan.

I want to be back there...NOW.
Please.
Arashiyama
I did it once. I can do it again. Watch as I make it so.
Also, at about 2:30 watch for me jogging up Division and throw some quarters at me or something. You know...for the cause.
After I get back, Ill post the rest of my pictures. I think I only have the lake and Tokyo Part II to go. For now, I added Arashiyama. Sure, it's a suburb of Kyoto but, it was so extra stunning and bittersweet that it deserves a set all to itself.

No comments: