Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who do you want me to be?

I am a gross, sweaty, super tired mess at this moment BUT, I had to take a moment to say that I have only spoken into a microphone once before in my life.
Until tonight that is.
When you get the chance to sing Obsession with the original Animotion Bill Wadhams- One doesn't just walk away.
Oh No, you do not.
You do it.
You do it right.
You know all the words because you used to sing it into a hairbrush.
You then stagger home all sweaty and slightly more complete because you got officially be that blond chick in the video that you emulated when you were twelve.

Somewhere in between "your a butterfly" and "a wild butterfly", I realized that when all of this bullshit is said and done...
I am so glad that the sun shines on me.

Ok, NOW shower, Japan snacks, Tetsuwan Atomu, and sweet sweet sleep.

Oh Yeah, and by the way I am $5.85 closer to Japan. That is how much I found.
Sure, you laugh now....

No comments: