Saturday, June 27, 2009

Status Bar

So many little silly projects I have been working on lately, yet nothing really to speak of that is actually completed. I am ok with that for right now. My day planner is a crazy A.D.D mess but, it's nice that it is all just stuff I make up for myself to do, so I can scrap it gleefully at my whimsy and move on to whatever I feel like. That's kinda liberating/fun. It's just so damn hot upstairs...
-Raygun for Halloween= first layer of primer on. Sitting there waiting to paint and make it look more "real" and less toy-esque.
-Space suit mock up= Went delightful though I had some issues with the lining and I need to make a few adjustments before committing to it with the silver deluxe fabric.
-Two vintage dress= patterns basically put together and waiting for the lining. I fucking hate that part so I am using it as an opportunity to practice procrastinating.
-Helmet= Waiting for it to cool down a bit. The glue plus the heat has created some issues. You can see where it has popped off slightly at the very edge. That tubing just doesn't want to be molded in the slightest. I am not even sweating those bitches though.... It's done.
-Astra 1= Started but, I ran out of Elmers. I don't remember ever finishing up an entire bottle of glue before. It's like mustard or nail polish or something. It's always just there as this never ending pit.

I did however finish my camping bikini that I have been slowly working on.
Rocket Bathing Suit
Pretty cute for some scraps at the bottom of my bin. Fits nicely and the fuzziness is tactically pleasant.

This week highlights: the Japan fund has increased to $182.76. Whose laughing now? Also, playing with my super awesome hula hoop and being able to jog all the way to the Burnside Bridge and back like eye of the fucking tiger.

This weeks low points: Rocking a major panic attack in the car on MLK resulting in the need for medication which I don't really prefer anymore. Allergies. Dealing with crispy towels because the dryer broke.

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.

No comments: