Saturday, June 27, 2009

Huh?

The last couple of nights I have had the most bizarre dreams. Almost cliche but, vivid and strange none the less. The first I was in what I think was supposed to be a bathroom. My bathroom. I turned around and there was a spider dangling in front of my face. I was startled and turned around to avoid it just see another little one coming down. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were little crabs and not spiders. I then looked around the huge room and there were tons of various (all smallish) crabs descending all over the place. I didn't panic but, I did indeed quickly leave the room while swatting them away from my head kinda going "what the fuck".

Then, just now I woke up from a dream that within my actual dream, I stopped what I was doing to go develop a photo in my bathroom. While I was developing the picture, it was totally black which was strange because at that point really, I was just dreaming about touching and smelling rather than seeing. It didn't seem weird in my dream though. I just did what I normally do.
Upon processing it was a small hand written letter. A photo of a letter.
More neurotically, it was photo of letter written on a white note card that you would use to make flashcards. I didn't seemed shocked nor do I think I took the actual picture. It simply said:

Hello
Please don't give up on us,
Chick


Just like that. Maybe I am the Chick, Maybe it is from a Chick. Who knows but, it seems positive and that is awesome usually. Then the light came on and I jumped because I didn't want the light to ruin the picture but, then in reality the movie I had on changed scenes to a more bright screen, I guess. It wigged me out in my dream so, I woke up. I took the opportunity to write it down before I forget it.
They both seem such stereo typical dreamy dreams but, both very vivid and stuck with me for a moment after waking up.
I guess Ill watch something else and see what happens. Maybe I'll have another conversation about poetry with an ox on a curb at non existent mall again.
That dream was pretty fun compared to the arachn-crabs.

Good Night.

No comments: