Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fresh from the fight

Don't get me wrong, Thriller was awesome. All of the songs are premium awesomeness personified. We all love it but, THIS almost killed me.
Really. Im going to start smuggling opium or something because I kinda want to punch dance out my predispositions toward corruption of the public good...

You got to hold out for the close up of the old dude and his award worthy crowd point starting at 3:06. Fast forward if you must.

Incredible, right?
Standing ovation, Sir. Kudos.

Everything else I was planning to work on just fell wayward. I will be in my living room with my sweatband memorizing the fuck out of those dance moves. I am sure some babies will be made along the way.

1 comment:

doro said...

That was amazing! I love the old dude. He was having a blast!