Thursday, June 11, 2009

Half Full

Man, I had the gnarliest dental ordeal on Monday. It was intense.
Also, This time last year, I was discovering Japan. I miss Japan and my friend so much it literally causes me to short circuit, make some sort of whirly clicking sounds, and then nap immediately.
Between the fact that I am here in this pit of disenchantment called America and that I have really grown weary of shots in my mouth,
I have been asleep the better half of Monday at 6:00 til present.
However; My shower just now felt pretty killer so, I decided to share a few things that also felt pretty fulfilling this week...
PJ Soles
Lady Hair
Final Choice
Drafting it up
And last but, not ever least.... superior foreign chocolate.
Daim
I would be embarassed for you to see the list of movies that has played in the last 72 hours in my computer. It's extensive, It's random, and it sadly includes Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

1 comment:

S followed by R said...

Give me the list now with sugar on top.