Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alternatives for Tuesday

Maybe semi-crapday, whateverday, takeitorleaveitday?

All better options that Tuesday. I was sick today. Again. Its getting to be a trial.

Needless to say productivity is sub-par. I woke up at 2:00 PM. Vainly attempted to work from home for a spell while watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
I did manage to finish up the rocket pencil skirt I made.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took a cool bath and read some more Confederacy of Dunces. I'm feeling pretty shitty so as an "feel better" entree to the bath appetizer I plan to lay down, watch Frogs, and study a bit of French.

The only entertainment I can offer is this saucy little photo I found while organizing my photo folders. I had taken a while back at my work. Its a large plaster relief work that was in the front lobby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes you just get lucky and roll into something that wonderful.

No comments: