Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Dawning

In a temporary moment of sanity I desided to break up with Myspace and move over to the blog.

Recently, I was diagnosed with ADHD. For anyone who knows me for approximately 5 minutes ...probably not a shocker. It was rough all the same, ill write more about that at a later hour. Needless to say I have lots of random thoughts, hobbies, and innerspecies relations.

I wanted something mindblowing for my first blog. Instead it was a floodgate of billions of thoughts all that I have deduced as trite however; I will do my best to entertain you with a catalog of random, possibly entertaining, horrifically honest bull shit and blantant corruption of the public good.

2 comments:

Nome said...

Ciao Da Italia. Come va mia amica?! I just read the blob, and a single tear slid down my cheek. I miss you and I wish I was on the ATARI expedition con te. Keep reaching for that special, sparkling STAR. I really must escape italy, so Iam travling to London mid month. Let you know how the adventure goes...Isn't it great? The public has seen you as a threat to society, and therefore has prescribed MEDS for a positive effect. Di! mia Sorella Di! sono felice per te!(im happy for you) All me love, Nome

Average Squirrel said...

Maybe im a social roundhouse kick to the groin of the public?

OR maybe....

Im on meds because I see the public as a threat to my society.

Uh-huh...whos fucked up now...

You public- thats who.
Im laughing all the way to the pharmacy.