Friday, September 14, 2007

Dear Asshole, Thanks for fucking me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My birthday week was pretty good. I went to dinner, had some quite time, and then had the greatest evening seeing Band of Horses and Dinosaur Jr. play at the Ballroom.

The cherry on the top was A: having to get up from the warm snuggles after only sleeping for 3 hours and B: getting to my car to find out that burglers totally fucked me.

Behold the glory of thievery. They made off with my 1300$ Dell laptop (damn close to new), my web cam, my ipod, my contact lenses, my grass, my checkbook, my entire bag with my medication (including birth control you evil mother fuckers), and worst of all my camera. For being a chic, Im not overly possessed by my posessions however; they happen to take the things that link me to more creative things. Taking my camera is really the equivilent of stealing my child. P.S. breaking the window into thousands of peices is total crap.

All my photos are gone forever. No pictures of Italy, none of my artwork, no movies that were in progress for ya'lls entertainment.

Alors~ Damage contol is well underway. Checking account cancelled, med's being refilled, computers being shopped around for, window is being fixed on Monday.

All will come full circle in the end.

So this years birthday lesson is:
A: dont hide your laptop so well in your car even you forget that it is there.

B: backup all your electronic creative projects.

C: people are evil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't even put this out there... I'd die if that happened to me. Probably seriously go into shock. I'm totally feelin' for ya. @#$%

Average Squirrel said...

I cried like a little girl. It was not pretty in the slightest.

Anonymous said...

degolas, mon amie! quelle merde. i am so sorry.

Average Squirrel said...

Je sais, Je sais... C'est le plus mal. Merci pour votre mots gentils, Mon Amour.

Je les trouverai alors, Je les tuerai.