Thursday, September 27, 2007

Two Miracles

Not much to report lately since I've just been working diligently to get this dress finally d-o-n-e.

Very exiting to report that last night the dress is complete. We shall cross our finger that the final fitting did the trick. Now I can move forward with other projects like my EL wire corset, more photos, and a sprinkle of silk screening.

The other miracle is the photo that I shot at work turned out. This was in direct sunlight out a window for 33 minutes exactly. Im planning to do another run at work on a day that I will have more time to develope. Next time I am going to shorten the time to 25 minutes.
4th Ave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you! I'm diggin the photos.

Anonymous said...

'cause you rule! Our muses should get together and chat.