Monday, September 17, 2007

Papilio protenor euprotenor

It was pointed out that I receive a lot of odd things in the mail. I dabble in a lot of stuff. Thus resulting in some interesting packages awaiting me after work. This week alone I got a Crystal Gayle t-shirt, cookie cutters shaped like a rocket and panties, Alfred Hitchcock's Rope, and this....
From China,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All snuggled up tight,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Papilio protenor euprotenor.
Schmitterling
If you would like to reconstitute your butterflies you snip the corners off of the velum. Place them in a airtight container with a moist paper towel. Let them be there for a day or so. This will make them pliable enough to work with for any of your random bug projects.
Beetles are on the way.
Rope is one of my favorite movies ever. Its almost one entire shot through the entire film. I have found two.

Now, its time to go check the pinhole test run #2.
Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved The Rope. I think I saw it during class at MLC way back in the day. Crazy MLC.