Sunday, September 16, 2007

Titter

This weekend was all a titter of busy work while I battled a haunting headache. I am working simultaneously on two projects. Both with detailed posts to come. One is a dress for a friend. Ive never really made a dress before. Theoretically, it should be much easier than corests. I will not be doing this again soon. She is worth it but, I'm too much of a perfectionist.

To ease the pain of silky fabrics AND since the burglers took away my future camera, i'm going old school with the homemade pin hole camera. This is crazy fun witchcraft. I am so far enjoying it tremendously.
I learned that I am more adept at working in complete darkness than one would have thought.
Test run #1 tonight was not exposed enough.
We shall see what tomorrows attempts bring.

For now, and ode to the busy work of this weekend.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I couldn't believe it myself. A "Get R Done" airbrush cowboy truck tailgate montage.
Even worse that this was on Hawethorne.
I guess if your going to be an asshole, you might as well do it right.

Things we learned this weekend:
Touching developer is irritating.
Blueberry PopTarts are superior above all other flavors.
Watch parts are more expensive that I had thought.
How to iron something properly,
and that Native American-ly speaking, the dragonfly totem symbolizes the fruition of works after a cycle of two years in change.
(I found one perfectly dead next to my car)

No comments: