Monday, September 10, 2007

Kyra likes the outdoors.

This weekend I work possibly harder than I did if I would have been at work. Period.
I'm in the process of making a dress for a friend. I was hell bent on getting this done this weekend so I could move on to other brewing projects. Instead, my utter lack of desire to be working on this right now caused a rift in time. Every moment never ending. This is where I cue the list of things that will be accomplished this week.

Dress will be completed.
Pocket watch will be returned to an ex-boyfriend in Texas from 10 years ago via the mail box.
Send Liza pictures.
Start up the horror movie festivities (its a mere 52 days until Halloween).
Order bugs for an art project.
Turn another year older.
Finish my little show about my trip to San Francisco.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I rustle up some other fun things probably.
But, for now....Something slightly fucked up.
They Love Jesus
Please click my face to purchase.

No comments: